Bakiga Lodge is open.
We are looking forward to welcoming guests safely back to the lodge.
In the mean time, we are working hard to ensure the lodge can open in a way that is safe for clients and for staff.
To achieve this we will:
Deep clean and disinfect all areas of the lodge.
Limit client numbers, only using a maximum of half of our rooms.
Make hand sanitizer available on arrival, in rooms, in bathrooms and in the restaurant and bar.
Provide extra training for our staff on new cleaning and distancing protocals.
Staff will wear masks when working at the lodge.
Further enhance cleaning routines for the lodge:
- Rooms will be disinfected between each client & rooms left for at least 24hrs between guests
- Bedding will be disinfected between each new client use
- Kitchen worktops, cutlery, plates and utensils will be regularly disinfected
- Communal areas will be disinfected each day – all floors, tables, bar and surfaces
Enable social distancing:
- Client numbers will be capped to enable social distancing
- Tables will be widely spaced in the restaurant
- Food will be brought to the rooms if requested
- Seating in the restaurant and bar area will be widely spaced
- We will use a one-way system around the lodge site
If you have any questions about our response to Covid-19, please feel free to email us.